We Offer Effective Workers’ Compensation Representation Wherever You Live in Pennsylvania. No Recovery, No Fee.
About Our Workers’ Compensation Law Firm
If you have been hurt on the job, you are probably in pain with medical and household bills piling up. If you have been denied Pa. Workers’ Compensation Benefits you are entitled to or are currently on benefits, you need help now.
Our Law Practice, PAWORKERSCOMPHELPNOW, will evaluate your case FREE of charge and let you know what rights and benefits you are entitled to receive.
You do not pay me—or my law firm—a dime for our experienced representation until the insurance company hands you the check that you are entitled to receive.
At PAWORKERSCOMPHELPNOW, we pay ALL of your costs for you. You will not be pestered with receiving a bill for litigation costs while your case is being handled by our firm. We know that times are tough and that being hurt at work puts you in an impossible position to pay for things like doctors’ reports, trial transcripts, and expensive deposition fees charged by your doctors while we are fighting to win your case.
You need to contact us now if any of the following circumstances apply to you:
Call or message us now for a free and comprehensive evaluation of your workers’ compensation case.
- You have been injured on the job in Pennsylvania
- Your claim has been denied
- You are receiving wage loss and/or medical benefits for your injury
- Your medical and/or prescription benefits have been denied or challenged
- You are interested in a lump sum settlement of your case and need a comprehensive evaluation of what your case is worth.
Meet Our Lawyers
I was raised in a union household. My mother served as President of a Pennsylvania Statewide Teacher’s Union and as member of their board of directors for 25 years.
After graduating with honors from Georgetown University in 1983 and The University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 1987, I was a law clerk for The Honorable Genevieve Blatt at the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania. Judge Blatt was the first woman elected to statewide office in Pennsylvania and the first woman to sit as a Pennsylvania appellate judge. While having the honor of clerking for Judge Blatt, I learned the value of our court system’s availability to protect the rights of injured workers and their families.
In 2016, I was again selected as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer in the area of workers’ compensation. Considered among the best lawyers in their profession, Super Lawyers represent the top five percent (5%) of practicing attorneys in Pennsylvania and are selected by their peers in an extensive nomination and polling (36,000 ballots) process conducted by Law and Politics.
I offer a unique perspective in representing the injured worker in Pennsylvania. I have 25 years’ experience representing employers and insurance companies. I know how they think. I know their strategies. I know their tactics. I can offer the Pennsylvania injured worker my experience and knowledge to fight against these big companies and for the rights of injured workers and their families.
You may contact me directly at (717) 234-2402.
Licensed to Practice In
- Born in Scranton PA. October 9, 1961
- Georgetown University, B.A. (Cum Laude) American Government, 1983
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., 1987
- All Pennsylvania Courts
- Federal District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association-Member of the Workers’ Compensation Section
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice-Member of the Workers’ Compensation Section